A no-cost, value-added benefit for the employees of our corporate partners.
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty has forged and cultivated many corporate partnerships with industry leaders throughout its 90 plus year history. These partnerships allow us to provide exclusive real estate services/benefits to the employees of these organizations in the form of relocation services, rebates, concierge home services, and referrals.
We can efficiently and effectively provide the necessary assistance a relocating employee requires.
We have a fully trained Corporate Relocation team led by Jodi Biernacki, CRP, GMS. Our team is ready to assist with individual relocations as well as group moves on or off Long Island and Queens. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure the guidelines set by the Relocation Management Company are followed, while providing the highest level of professional service to our clients.
We are members of the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WWERC), New York Council of Relocation Professionals (NYCORP), and Jodi serves on the membership committee of the prestigious Relocation Director's Council (RDC).
Our goal, like yours, is to move the relocating employee and their family as smoothly and stress free as possible.
Contact Jodi today:
Corporate Advantage Program
Our affinity program offers your employees a cash rebate on the closing price of an eligible real estate transaction (home purchase, home sale, or both).
Why Partner With Us?
At Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty, we offer more than just a home-buying/home-selling service—we provide an experience unmatched anywhere else.
What we offer:
- Hyper-local knowledge of communities and market data.
- Over 90 years of real estate transaction expertise.
- Realtime access to Exclusive Listings and available inventory.
- Promotional materials and marketing collateral about the Advantage program.
- Special discounts to preferred home services vendors through our Concierge Directory.
- Corporate Relocation services for employees.
- Advantage program is available at no-cost to the employer.
- Dedicated and licensed Real Estate Coordinator assigned to your company for your employees as a single point of contact for all their real estate needs.
- Access to a global network of 990 Sotheby’s Realty affiliated offices located across 72 different countries & territories, serviced by 22,500 sales associates worldwide.
- Best-in-Class property marketing team (print & digital).
- Commitment to providing a quality experience and exceptional service.
Eligible real estate transactions that qualify for a rebate will be disbursed at closing*. If the employee requests a check at closing versus a credit, then a W-9 is presented for tax purposes.
To qualify for a rebate, your employee must:
- Be a current employee of participating company.
- Not be a signatory to a listing agreement, buyer broker agreement or any other commitment agreement with another real estate brokerage firm.
- Register with the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty Real Estate Advantage Coordinator prior to contacting any other real estate firm or agent
- List the property to be sold with the designated sales associate selected by the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty Real Estate Advantage Coordinator.
- View the property he/she intends to purchase and purchase the property utilizing the sales associate selected by the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty Real Estate Advantage Coordinator.
- Not be registered with any other real estate affinity program prior to or after having registered in the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty Real Estate Advantage Program.
- Not be eligible to receive reimbursement from their employer for relocation expenses for real estate transactions.
- Not purchase or sell real estate in a state where rebates are prohibited by law.
Please note the following states that do not allow commission rebates or rebates of any kind for this program**:
If an employee is still interested in moving to one of the states listed above or anywhere else, our licensed Real Estate Coordinator is still able to assist with brokerage referrals and will still be an available point of contact ensuring a smooth transaction.
*This program is not offered on rentals.
**This program is not offered internationally or in ten U.S states where a rebate is not permitted by law.
It’s simple for your company to be eligible for the Advantage Program!
Contact us at: 631.692.4856 to speak with our Business Relationship Manager about getting registered today.
The Advantage Program is independently branded and Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty shall conduct all real estate business in its own name and will not, by communication, act or omissions suggest that your company is involved in any way in any real estate business or brokerage.